S2 Subscription for WooCommerce allows to make products(simple, variable) accessible by your users as subscriptions, so make them accessible for a scheduled time (years / months / weeks / days). You can add signup fee, trial period etc. One of the cool feature is to split payment if you want to receive product payment in installment.
Check some of its features:
1. Access subscription list.
2. Choose subscription product with option frequency, trial 1 day, 2 days, 1 week so on.
3. Choose split pay i.e. divide amount in 2, 3 etc. parts so customer dont have to pay whole amount at once.
4. Choose one time fee i.e. sigunp fee before subscribing product for one time.
5. Add trial period i.e. free for certain days 1 day, 2 days so on.
If you need help, you can use volunteer-based public support forums on WordPress.org to ask questions about the S2 Subscription for WooCommerce. You may find some helpful topics there which deals with the issues like yours. If not, open a new topic.
Here is the link to support forums – S2 Wishlist for WooCommerce